We are looking for an enthusiastic Hostess to provide an excellent guest experience and be the first point of contact for our guests.
Host/Hostess responsibilities include greeting guests, providing accurate information and assist guests to the dining and bar areas.
For this role, you should have a helicopter view and people skills to make sure our guests have a positive dining experience from the moment they arrive till their departure. You should also be available to work in shifts.
Ultimately, you’ll ensure we provide excellent guest service and a pleasant dining experience to our guests, always with a smile.
- Welcome guests to the venue
- Positive attitude and aim to provide communication skills
- Provide accurate information and monitor waiting list
- Manage reservations
- Escort guests to assigned dining or bar area
- Provide menus and explain the concept to our guests
- Bidding goodbye
- Coordinate with wait staff about available seating option
- Maintain a clean reception and working area
- Cater to guests who require extra attention (e.g. children, elderly)
- Answer incoming calls and address customers’ queries
- Assist wait-staff as needed
- Previous work experience as a Hostess or Waitress
- Understanding of restaurant etiquette and concept
- Aiming to be excellent in managing reservations
- Communication skills (via phone and in-person)
- Organizational skills with the ability to monitor the entire dining and bar area
- Availability to work in shifts as needed
- Good physical condition to walk and stand during an entire shift
We offer extensive ongoing training and tasting programs in-house as well as external trainings for our teams in order to keep them on top of the industry developments.