Head of reception DE
Become part of ZA Amsterdam!
As the Head of Reception, you are the first impression of ZA Amsterdam and uplift the guests dining experience during their visit with us.
We are looking for a head of reception to join our team and be the first point of contact for our guests.
The responsibilities of head of reception include greeting guests, providing accurate information and assist guests to the dining and bar areas.
For this role, you should have a helicopter view and people skills to make sure our guests have a positive dining experience from the moment they arrive till their departure. You should also be available to work in shifts.
Ultimately, you’ll ensure we provide excellent guest service and a pleasant dining experience to our guests, always with a smile.
- Welcome guests to the venue
- Positive attitude and aim to provide communication skill
- Provide accurate information and monitor waiting lists
- Manage reservation
- Escort guests to assigned dining or bar area
- Provide menus and explain the concept to our guest
- Bidding goodbye
- Coordinate with wait staff about available seating options
- Maintain a clean reception and working area
- Cater to guests who require extra attention (e.g. children, elderly)
- Answer incoming calls and address customers’ queries
- Assist wait-staff as needed
- Previous work experience as a receptionist
- Understanding of restaurant etiquette and concept
- Aiming to be excellent in managing reservations
- Communication skills (via phone and in-person)
- Organizational skills with the ability to monitor the entire dining and bar area
- Availability to work in shifts as needed
- Good physical condition to walk and stand during an entire shift
We offer extensive ongoing training and tasting programs for our staff in order to keep our teams on top of their game. Besides the training we offer excellent opportunities to grow within ZA Amsterdam.